Available in bronze or antique silver finish with ball chain. Made in the USA.
What is the Lovetuner?
• reduces stress
• strengthens your immune system
• increases concentration levels
• increases awareness
• lessens anxiety
• improves your health
• helps you get to know a simple meditation tool
and much more...
How do you tune-in?The Principle: try it yourself and discover what it can do... alone, with a friend, or in a group. Here are a few tips for individual practice and use:
• Pull the Lovetuner out of the cap and place the side with the engraved C between your lips.
• Blow into the "Lovetuner" gently (like on a whistle or flute) to create a smooth long note with a constant volume. (We recommend a soothing and quiet tone, rather than blowing hard to make a loud noise.)
• You can make the note last as long as you like. Athletes have reported tunings of well over a minute per outbreath.
• After exhaling, inhale through your nose allowing air to flow into the center of your body. Just leave the Lovetuner between your lips as you inhale, and then exhale again with the next note.
• Repeat as long as it feels good - we recommend at least 6 in and out breaths.
• You can tune almost anywhere: at home, during office breaks, in the car, with friends, on your Yoga-Mat, in nature, etc.
And after tuning?
After tuning why not enjoy the stillness for a moment? Then continue in your new "fully-tuned" state with whatever you were doing before. To protect your Lovetuner, place it back in the cap with the C facing up.
Is the Lovetuner suitable for everyone?
Generally the Lovetuner is an instrument for all generations. Especially for people who wish to work or play in a stress-free environment. The Tuner has been shown to benefit team sport and competitive sport by enhancing team spirit and the ability to focus on goals and outcomes.
How often can you tune?
As often as it feels good! From our experience it pays to take few minutes to be aware of your response to the tuning.
For how long should / can you tune?
You can play for as long as you wish. We have found that using an 18 breath cycle produces a good experience from tuning.
What happens in a group playing?
The sound is fuller, and that helps create intensity and sustain the effect.
How does tuning effect my immune system?
It is positive, stimulating and strengthening. It has been found to reduce stress and muscle tension.
Can I use tuning in combination with other treatments?
Yes. The use of the Lovetuner doesn’t interfere with medical treatments or any other form of therapy. It is totally independent.