The Florafelt Compact Vertical Garden Kit automatically waters your plants daily. Just add water weekly!
How easy is that?
This patented hybrid-hydroponic growing system allows you to grow just about any plant with minimal effort. Plants, flowers, herbs and small veggies thrive with our innovative design. Fun and easy for adults and kids. No mess. Great for indoor or outdoor use.
Our Compact Vertical Garden Kit waters plants from the top and the synthetic felt material wicks water to the plants below. Excess water drips into the reservoir base and then gets recirculated. That means less money and less water!
Mount to any wall, plug into standard 110v wall outlet (grounded), add water, set timer. System will automatically water plants daily. Add water weekly. It's that easy!
Florafelt planters come with our custom Root-Wrapping system. It lets you change and rearrange your living wall at will, while maintaining the integrity of every plant in its own soil. (Photo credit: Florafelt Vertical Garden Root Wrap by Siteworks Landscape Berkeley)
– A Florafelt 8-pocket Vertical Garden Planter– 3 Gallon Water Bin– Water Pump & Tubing– Automatic timer– Neatly folds into a 26 x 13 x 7 inch box.– Each Full sized pocket is 10″ wide by 6″ deep.– Felt stretches open to receive 4 to 6 inch potted plants.– Use included root wrappers to change and arrange plants easily.
SIZE: 12″ wide x 62″ high x 6″ deepWEIGHT: 9-lbs (about 20-lbs planted)Plants and plant food not included.Felt Color: Black
The water tank should be checked weekly and topped off. Do not add water while the unit is on since water will continue to drip from the planter and cause overflow. Wait one hour after the pump cycle or when all water has drained from the felt planter. Tank draining and water replacement is recommended every 4 to 6 months to prevent salt buildup from fertilizers.
– Observe the plants
– Notice if plants look wilted
– Or if they have faded leaves
– Or show rotting bases or browned leaves
– Also notice if they have new buds or have made new roots
– Top off water tank. Do not add water while pump is running.
– Add 1/4 tsp plant food to the tank. We recommend MaxSea Seaweed Fertilizer (not included).
– Notice plant health and adjust water timing if necessary
– Remove dead leaves
– Remove dead plants and replace
– Empty tanks and replace water
– Clean pump and check water flow