1. Fiverr.com– Buy Local Related Services. Starting at $5. Qualified professionals at unbeatable value, in just one click. Does it get better than that?
2. Freelancer.com – Tell them what you need done and where you need it done to receive bids from local freelancers within minutes. Don’t forget, it’s free to post! Review the proposals, compare skills and ratings. Chat with the bidders to discuss the finer details of your job. Award the job to your favorite bidder, and pay only when you are happy.
3. Student Freelance – Looking to hire students? Post your job for free. Attract students that have the skills you need. Review applicants and make your selection. Students compete so you get the best price. Manage and collaborate online or locally. The great thing about StudentFreelance is that you can work with local students but in case you hire someone far away, they have tools that help you collaborate online too. Need work? A job well done turns into repeat business. Impress your client and one job will lead to several more. If you decide to stop freelancing, then use your portfolio and contacts at StudentFreelance to transition into a full-time job. Keep jobs in America. Freelance to students.
4. WorkHoppers – Hire the RIGHT expert freelancer in your city. For contract, temporary or part-time jobs. Post your jobs. Advertise your freelancer, contract, part-time, temporary, or casual job to talented professionals in your community. Hire up and down as needed. It’s a Match! Save time with their powerful MATCHING algorithm. View and select the freelancer with the skills, location, experience and schedule needed. Connect and hire. Negotiate directly. Pay the freelancer by the hour or by the project, you decide. No middleman.
5. Peer Hustle – Hire local freelancers and find local freelance jobs. Find local freelancers for all kinds of jobs, within minutes.
6. FreelancingMap – Find Local Freelancers. At last, you can now find and connect with freelancers in your local area. With Freelancing Map you can:
- Find local freelance professionals. Instantly find freelancers in your local area with the defined skillsets that you require on their interactive directory.
- Generate new business leads. With a FreelancingMap account you can maximise the potential for other local professionals to discover your profile.
- Discover local job opportunities. Explore local opportunities featured on their freelance directory. It’s never been so easy to find local employment!
- Explore local advisors. If you’re either an experienced freelancer or just starting out, they can help if you’re looking for local advisors.
7. UpWork – The best companies win with the best talent. But great people can be hard to find. So UpWork created an online workplace for the world – connecting clients with top freelance professionals from San Francisco to Sao Paulo. Whether you need one writer or an entire team of programmers, they can help you find the right experts to fuel your success. If you want to hire someone locally, you can search by city!
Source: Life and Money